Re: [aprsisce] Feature request

  • Greg Depew
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 17, 2012
      BumpKB3KBR Greg Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

      Wondering if its possible to add acks to query messages so that when I send ? to an aprs32 client I get all of them not just what was luckily decoded. Example: driving down the road in a bad area for digital coverage yet enough to get a message out. I receive 4/4 but not 1 2 or 3. If they we ack'able I would receive them in order and get all of them.

      KB3KBR Greg Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          aprsisce-digest@yahoogroups.com
          aprsisce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 16, 2013

        Linking to habitat so UK balloon launches can be viewed via APRSIS32

        Due to UK restrictions on Amateur radio in the Air being not allowed, most flights use RTTY on SSB in the 70cm band.

        Would be great to view the flights in APRSIS32 and maybe even select a flight to be sent from Habitat to the APRS system, these flights don’t number many

        Steve Daniels

        Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner