Feature request

  • Greg Depew
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 16, 2012
      Wondering if its possible to add acks to query messages so that when I send ? to an aprs32 client I get all of them not just what was luckily decoded. Example: driving down the road in a bad area for digital coverage yet enough to get a message out. I receive 4/4 but not 1 2 or 3. If they we ack'able I would receive them in order and get all of them.

      KB3KBR Greg Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE
    • Greg Depew
      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 17, 2012
        BumpKB3KBR Greg Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

        Wondering if its possible to add acks to query messages so that when I send ? to an aprs32 client I get all of them not just what was luckily decoded. Example: driving down the road in a bad area for digital coverage yet enough to get a message out. I receive 4/4 but not 1 2 or 3. If they we ack'able I would receive them in order and get all of them.

        KB3KBR Greg Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            aprsisce-digest@yahoogroups.com
            aprsisce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 27 , Feb 16, 2013

          Linking to habitat so UK balloon launches can be viewed via APRSIS32

          Due to UK restrictions on Amateur radio in the Air being not allowed, most flights use RTTY on SSB in the 70cm band.

          Would be great to view the flights in APRSIS32 and maybe even select a flight to be sent from Habitat to the APRS system, these flights don’t number many

          Steve Daniels

          Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

          Torbay Freecycle  Owner