Re: Buddy Station/Track Retention - Fixed

  • g4ilo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2010
      OK, I can see that's what was happening. It was confusing me because I was trying to zoom in on part of the route someone had taken and the track kept disappearing, obviously because the current position was going off the screen. I'll try to remember to Center first, even if that isn't the bit of the track I'm interested in.

      Julian, G4ILO