Re: [aprsisce] csv enabled

  • Colin Catlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14 3:10 AM
      Hi Rick,

      I'm no expert about CSV files, they were just something that worked for me. I'm guessing a setting somewhere is meaning there is nothing to send to the CSV, is 'Tracking Enabled' springs to mind.
      Like I say I'm no expert, especially now that Lynn has got the GPX files sorted. I now use GPX and find it so much easier to use.
      So if you can use them I would go for the GPX option, it might be worth a try anyway as a fault finding exercise.

      Hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge in this area will suggest something for you.

      73,
      Colin.

      On 14/06/2010 04:09, Rick wrote:

      Hi Lynn
      We talked about this a couple of weeks ago, my csv file is created, but it is empty, file size 0 (zero)
      IT is enabled is there something else I need to do.
      Thanks Rick