Re: [aprsisce] Printer Lock up -Resolved

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13, 2010
      Miichael,

      I'm glad to know it's fixed and it really didn't have anything to do
      with APRSIS32 (seemingly), but actually COM port activity. If this
      turns out not to be the case, by all means, let me know and we'll keep
      trying to figure out what's going on. As I've said before on this list,
      for everyone that reports a problem or requests a feature, I figure
      there are 5-10 others that need / want the same thing but not badly
      enough to say something.

      So speak up when you want / need something. I give great weight to your
      requests. I might not get to it soon (or at all), but I do want to
      implement what people want and I can't think of everything (although the
      range circle and expanding yellow progress indicator is pretty unique, I
      think)!