Re: [aprsisce] Re: Great track

  • Greg D
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2012
      Well, I was about to suggest that he's maybe a delivery van driver, but looking at the last hour's track, he has a couple of points are out in the water, and one I clicked on had him doing 6 mph at 123,780 ft elevation.  A lot of the points have him at -3176 feet, which is probably telling.  So, yeah, either flying saucer or he's got a GPS locking problem.

      Greg  KO6TH

      Kim wrote:

      Looks like a few possible problems..

      GPS - not getting a good view of the sky.
      Data feed to TT3 being corrupted. (staying in a sort of local area so this one may not be the case)
      RF getting into the GPS feed of mic input?
      beaconing about every 30 seconds.. shouldn't impact on location!
      Config in TT3 may not be packaging the data accurately.

      Station is getting into a variety of digi's so is getting out OK..

      Last possibility, TT3 mounted in flying saucer!!!

      I really tried to stay serious!

      Kim