Re: [aprsisce] OT: VHF prop over US

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 2, 2012
      On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:50 AM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      > I've tried to contact the folks that generate that map but have received
      > stony cold silences for my efforts.  I'd really like to put it realtime into
      > APRSISCE/32's local RF-reception displays.

      Jon Harder NG0E is a pretty quiet guy... I've tried contacting him as
      well, and get no reponse.

      I did put a request in for adding in the non-filtered APRSISCE/32
      feeds onto the page. He may look at it and read it one day. At least
      it's sitting there to be read.

      You can see what I left by going to the page and clicking on "more" in
      the legend, and then clicking on "requests".