Re: [aprsisce] SAD TRIP..........wayne snell

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
      Consider SOTA peaks W3/SV-001, SV-003, and SV-004.  Possibly more news in the near future.

      PS.  And the hiking boots are holding up pretty well so far!

      On 6/2/2012 6:13 PM, James Bradley wrote:
      James

      Minds are like parachutes... they only function when they're open.
      (Sir Thomas Dewar)

      Life is all about the next great adventure! Where is yours going to be? Check out Inner Passage
      (http://www.innerpassage.net/

      From: James Ewen <ve6srv@...>
      Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 13:08:36 -0600
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] SAD TRIP..........wayne snell

      Please help me... I've run out of money, and can't afford to buy more radios.

      The local ham radio store has banned me from entering citing "Too much drool on the equipment", and now all I am allowed to do is rub my nose against the outside of the glass on the store front, and I'm afraid they might make it impossible for me to even do that in the near future.

      If you could send your spare change to my bank account, I could go inside and at least buy an accessory or two, and show good faith to them!

      We might be getting a request of these sorts from Lynn one day soon... he might need some new shoes to replace the ones he's worn out from his SOTA hikes.

      Start putting your spare change in a jar so we can buy the poor soul some new soles!