Re: [aprsisce] missing messages

  • Gary Sanders
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2012
      Yep, it happens so often that it doesn't even surprise me anymore.

      Gary Sanders W0BY

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2012
        Not surprising me either, I did think it might be just me to start.
        At the moment I suggest a complaint to yahoo, but failing that a move to
        people who can handle email.
        I was not seeing the odd email, but now it's happening so often that it's
        becoming unusable