UK SOTA now on my QRU

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012

      Have added the UK and Ireland SOTA’s to my QRU server

      Have written a script so I can update easily, apart from the copy and paste bit to get them in the xml file.

      Am at present cross refferenceing the WOTA and SOTA lists to hopefully hand off the ones that are the same to MM1MPB. Who is doing a good job running the WOTA’s on QRU

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator