Re: [aprsisce] Re: Frequency Monitor Popup "red square" symbol

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2012
      I'd suggest doing your own, but hold off on telling others for now.
      There's some folks that are working up a complete compatibility test for
      all APRS-compatible radios whose results we can use to help persuade
      others as to the importance of absolute spec compliance for largest
      possible usefulness of the information.