RE: [aprsisce] FREQ OBJECT Uniqueness (Tones and OFFSETS)

    Message 1 of 52 , May 11 10:40 AM

    Hopefully the attached VX8 images will go through, if not will email Lynn direct

    Torbay Freecycle Moderator

    Message 52 of 52 , May 11 4:15 PM

      Opened up a can of worms with the test, despite the fact that I used test in the name and test in the comment, people get the phg or at least how the pics display it, but don’t get that 145.650MHZ is my  local repeater the tone is not real.

      Had to send 10 emails about  being a test object

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator