CPU/Memory issues with APRSIS32 Dev. Ver.

  • Pat KC6VVT Assistant SEC/IL
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      Odd issue with APRSIS32 in that there is a high usage of memory and the CPU from time to time, and I can't find the cause.
      Exiting the program and restarting it fixes it, for a time, then APRSIS32.exe usage will jump to 50-85 % of CPU continuous, and keeps me from browsing or running other ham software while it is running in this 'memory leakage' state by this program demands.

      Anybody having the same issues?

      Running updated WinXP on an old Compaq Presario 5412RSH here, with 1 GB memory. Windows Task Manager is running to monitor CPU usage, pagefiles, etc.

      This CPU/Memory issue is with the APRSIS32 current development version, so will have to go back to the last issue of the general release and see if that is better.

      Sigh.

      Pat KC6VVT