Re: [aprsisce] Re: What phone

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2010
      How much data you use is subject to the APRS activity in your area, the
      range that you configure, and how long you keep the client connected
      (mine is 24x7). If you double-click the screen part that normally says
      "APRS OK", it will give you the packets and bytes sent and received
      since that instance of the client was started.

      A client on my desktop that has been running since 1/1 7:46 (1 day 16
      hours) says 8,663,362 bytes total with a 200 mile range.

      Another client running an unfiltered full feed that has been running for
      since 12/31 at 16:26 (2 days 4.5 hours) says 490,145,574 bytes.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - As always, YMMV!