Re: FW: [aprsisce] Posits delayed on map

  • KE6BB
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 9:10 AM
      Additional info:

      Similar response takes place when opening a multitrack window and the program has to get tiles from the internet. If there isn't any activity on the multitrack window (no stations moving, etc.) he yellow circle will expand outward until it is near its maximum, and then freeze in the multitrack window, but it will go away in the main window. Anything that causes a need to redraw the screen in the multitrack window will cause circle to complete its cycle and go away.

      I can duplicate that just by moving the map to a new position that causes the yellow circle to expand outward, but only if I don't release the mouse button (I think). Releasing the mouse button causes the cross-hairs to disappear on the screen, and the yellow circle goes away too. This is more noticeable on my laptop because I use the touch pad, and releasing the mouse button after dragging the map is done with a tap of the mouse pad, which I sometimes forget to do.

      I haven't thought of this as a problem because it goes away upon making that last touch pad tap, but I have noticed it.

      Mark
      KE6BB