Re: [aprsisce] Dummy alert!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 6:12 AM
      Using Windows explorer, find the directory into which you unzipped the
      original download (you DID unzip it, right? See
      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/initial-startup)

      Right click on the .EXE and select "Create shortcut". That will put a
      shortcut in the same directory that you can drag and drop wherever you
      want it.

      If this doesn't make sense, then please find a local Windows guru to get
      help with basic Windows file/folder/shortcuts.