Re: [aprsisce] SSID

  • Rob Giuliano
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 27 6:28 AM
      A clever way of "configuration management that I plan on using is to connect Radio J1 pin 4 (JP1) which selects which BANK to use, to J2 pin 9 (commonly unused RS232 pin) and then add a jumper between 9 and 5 on my cable to the computer.

      Using this method with BnkMode = 1, you would use Bank 1 (settings for TT4 MUTE) when connected to the computer, and Bank 0 (TT4 as tracker).

      SSIDs would still be DIFFERENT, but the same between the 2 BANKS (could be different if you would like to track the state and be sure it is muted).

      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO