Messages on restart

  • Rob Giuliano
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012
      Just noticed that when I upgraded without reading the APRSIS32 message, I was not prompted "You have unread message, do you want to restart before reading them?"

      If that was changed - THANKS!
      Although I may have hit the 'Yes' button twice and didn't see the message.
      When this (update available) is the only message, the prompt to read the message for it is not really necessary - although not really an issue.  I'm not really asking for this, but it was something I "think I noticed".

      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO