Re: [aprsisce] Re: KPC3+ Restarting every 60 seconds, or so

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2012
      Nothing changed to affect your decoding. It's more like volume or
      squelch or something else occurred between your TNC and the radio.
      Connect to the TNC with a terminal emulator and monitor it in a TEXT
      mode to verify that this is likely the case.

      On the Quiet Time, try just selecting the number and entering a zero and
      then accepting the dialog.