RE: [aprsisce] Feature request: GPS data pass-through to virtual COM port

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 23, 2012
      Yep, but once is it out, the solution I use works well.

      I actually have done a few different things. For starters, I have split Garmin Protocol data between two devices. I have also done the hardware splitting of NEMA data. And, lastly used a virtual splitter. I have many skinless cats now.

      Sometime ago I sent a mixed data set to one software package I use and it didn't get upset. It was looking for properly formatted NEMA sentences and everything was garbage which it nicely ignored. But in every case, mileage may vary. :)

      The feature would still be nice to add.