Re: Will APRSIS32 run on WIN 7 64 bit

  • ltdoc
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 23, 2012
      Lynn,
      I don't think "telling me to start with" should occupy a lot of your time, and isn't worth worrying about. I can do almost anything wrong the first couple of times, this was just one of those times and I should have known better. One of those things where if I'm 'helped' too much, I don't bother remembering what I should have.
      - 'Doc

      (I've been asking people to adopt me for quite some time. No one's taken me up on it yet, I don't think you're silly enough to either. RATS!)