Re: [aprsisce] Re: icon Digi (symbol 35)

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 4, 2012
      Lynn KJ4ERJ wrote...

      > Anyone have any idea how UI-View handled stacked stations?

      If they are all at the same location, they will be stacked on the
      screen. The most recently heard station will be on top. Double
      clicking on a single station brings up the station details. When
      there are multiple stations stacked at the same location, double
      clicking on the stack will bring up a list of those stations in a
      pop-up window. The user then selects the desired station from
      the list to bring up the details. When there are more than five
      stations stacked, the window will have a scroll bar.

      The user can also right-click on a station and select certain actions.
      When there are multiple stations stacked in one location, right-clicking
      will bring up a list of those stations as above. Selecting the desired
      station will bring up the usual right click options that you would see
      when right-clicking on a non-stacked station.

      FYI, as well as there being standard right click options, the user can
      add as many "right click URLs" as they desire... e.g. to look up a
      station on findu.com or aprs.fi, or the raw data on either one of them,
      or a QRZ lookup, or a RAC database lookup for Canadian callsigns
      and so on. I even have the APRS101.pdf file in my right click options.
      It's just a fast and easy way to get it up on the screen without having
      to go somewhere else to grab it.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
      --
      www.ui-view.org