Feature request / Messages

  • na4it
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2012
      How about a pop up message box when the "me" station receives a message? Or maybe even settable as regarding me, wx, bulletin, etc.

      de NA4IT
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
        APRSISCE/32 uses the Windows Notification API to bring up a balloon when
        various messages are received. Windows automatically suppresses these
        if it doesn't think the operator is "present", and presents them
        whenever the operator comes back. That's what the recommended
        notification is, and that's what I do.

        You can suppress the WX message notification via Configure / NWS /
        Messages Notify or individually on the Notify LineType or Notify
        Products submenus of NWS.

        You can enable or suppress Bulletin notifications via Messages /
        Bulletins / Notify.

        I've got plans for an extensive notification subsystem that will be much
        more flexible and intrusive, but it'll be a while before that one comes
        to the top of the priority list.

        On 4/2/2012 7:19 PM, na4it wrote:
        > How about a pop up message box when the "me" station receives a message? Or maybe even settable as regarding me, wx, bulletin, etc.
        >
        > de NA4IT

      • na4it
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
          That dad gum Winders is always messin' thangs up!

          Thanks for the reply!