Single Digit Directories (Dev: 2012/04/02 17:20)

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2012
      Use single digit directories for zoom 1-9 if they exist.

      Hopefully I fixed the bust. Let me know if you have a chance to test
      this if I've got it right this time. I duplicated the issue and
      corrected it in my environment, but YMMV.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2012
        It looks like it works.

        Thanks!

        Fred, N7FMH

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2012
          Interestingly, before going to 'About', I tried a non-OSM tile set through this method:

          Renamed directories removing leading zeros and opened APRSIS32
             > expanding circle, and "0#" directory numbers
          Switched to MapQuest Ariel.
          Close App with MapQuest tile set.  No map movement.
             >  directories stayed single digit
          Opened APRSIS32 with MapQuest
             > expanding circle, and "0#" directory numbers

          I know this is post fix, but thought I'd share what I saw.

          I did the check with the update and leading zeros are no longer created.

          Robert Giuliano
          KB8RCO

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2012
            If I read that right, you verified the problem before the fix and subsequently ensured that the fix fixed the problem, right?

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2012
              Roger!
              I also thought it was interesting that the issue didn't "immediately" show up if you change tile sets and the new tile set did not have leading zeros - until reopening APRSIS32.

              Robert Giuliano
              KB8RCO

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 5, 2012
                  Hi Lynn,
                  Wow, what a quick fix.
                  Just tried it on both APRSIS32 (XP) and APRSISCE (Mobile 6.1) and seems to work well. On 32 I had to delete the XML file entry and add it again as new but on CE it worked straight away without that step!

                  Many thanks for your continuing efforts, they're much appreciated.

                  73 de Clive, G0CHO