D700 open TNC Command

  • ROBIN
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      On APRSISCE initialization the message in the top left corner says opening TNC. Then D700 OK (my name for the KISS file).

      The only way I can make the radio send APRS data to APRSISCE is if I start UI-VIEW (with APRSISCE not running to avoid port conflict) then close it and start APRSISCE. Then all seems well.

      Any suggestions to what I may be doing wrong?

      73
      Rob VE3UIX