RE: [aprsisce] digi

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2012

      The software is an igate by default and adding the digiXform entries will get you going as a digi for those paths you enter also

      Receive only just means you wont transmit on RF.

      If you leave the software non receive only, if you have a net connection you will be an igate and a digi, if you don’t have a net connection then you will just be a digi

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator