Signalink USB/ APRS

  • kf7onq
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2012
      Thanks for the help. UZ7HO's soundmodem work-alike program works well but... I seem to re-transmit the local information via the trace page, but Google maps Fi does not show any signals being trace back to my location like other sites. Any help here?? Am I gating the information or just relaying via the internet?? Also how do I change the wide 2-1, 2-9 etc setttings?? Thankas for the assistance. Patrick