OT Bob's balloons

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2012

      Will be attempting to receive here in the UK , if nobody else is doing it and I can get the position reports will put objects on APRS

      Launch is still go for about 2230z (6:30 PM EDT) tonight

      But We notice another Device with CW on nearly the same freq.  Our dial freq will be 28.223 USB dial, but we hear another CW signal (Italian) down at

      28.222 USB dial.</B>

      <P>

      Filling balloons now.