Re: [aprsisce] Re: Transatlantic balloon attempt

  • Murry B
    Message 1 of 81 , Mar 28 5:12 PM
      Hey Kevin, we could have lost you forever if you hadn't let off the pressure.
      Murry    VE9MB

      On 3/27/2012 8:32 AM, w7boz wrote:

      I have to appologize for my post. I was in a bad mood, sick and tired of a million emails, and was plain out being an ASS!!!!!
      So with that said, I am sorry for my post. I plain and simple vented in a poor way.

      Sorry, Kevin
      W7BOZ

      Message 81 of 81 , Apr 1, 2012

        Info on digipeating on the following link, if you get stuck feel free to ask

        http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:digipeating

        and the following info will be helpful

        http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:editing-xml-configuration

        Torbay Freecycle Moderator