Re: [aprsisce] Re: USB / TNC Conversion??

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2012
      A SignaLink USB (http://www.tigertronics.com/slusbmain.htm) isn't a TNC,
      it's a VOX-controlled radio interface with a built-in USB sound card.
      APRSISCE/32 will only talk through AGW's PE(pro) or US7HO's SoundCard
      software to do the AX.25 tone en/decoding.

      PS. I have one of these on my iCom 706 for my 30m IGate (KJ4ERJ-2) for
      which I need to get my 30m MagLoop (http://tinyurl.com/MagLoop) repaired
      so that I can get back on the air.