Re: [aprsisce] Gating from IS to RF - what am I missing?

  • Larry Ledlow, Jr. N1TX
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26 3:24 PM
      Thanks, Lynn.  I look forward to the development.  I already have an idea of the extra loading on the local RF network, because I've done it with UI-View.  Now that I have significantly cleaned up some of the extraneous nonsense on the RF channel, I feel like I can open the gates again.  We have about as many APRS stations active in Alaska and the Yukon combined as you might in a 20 square block area of any city down your way.

      Loving the program.  Keep up the good work.

      --
      Larry L. Ledlow, Jr.  KL7/N1TX
      Two Rivers Contest Club KL2R