KAM+ Transmitting RF

  • fredbrewer29
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 10:18 AM
      Hi Lynn and the group,
      I finally have the KAM+ transmitting RF, using all the help I got from the group. The logging files
      show some errors, but everthing seems to work.

      First I configured a new KAM+ Kiss port and looked at the KML HTML file and compared the commands with
      the Kantronics Command manual and noticed some commands were different or missing. I changed the commands
      and added the new ones and fiddled with the numbers until it started working.

      The changed commands were INT KISS and RESET. The added commands were TX Delay 40, Slottime 10 and PERsist 64.
      I have the logs that show the errors and could send them if that would help?

      Thanks for your APRSIS32 program, the group help and the fun I have had working with it,

      Fred B. WA6PJE