Re: [aprsisce] Re: Development mode on windows mobile device.

    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2010
      Mark wrote:
      > Thanks for the quick reply. Where is the xml file located on the mobile platform? I was able to edit the one that runs on my laptop but on the mobile phone I can't find the files.

      This just in from the Department of Redundancy Department:
      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/editing-xml-configuration

      APRSISCE keeps the XML configuration file in My Documents on Windows
      Mobile. I do this so it synchronizes to your PC to make editing a bit
      easier than directly on the mobile platform.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
        Lynn,

        Thanks for the info. helped out a lot. I look forward to making good use of your software now that I have it running on my mobile phone.

        Mark
        KC2VYI