Net14 February Report

  • g0jxn.jim@ntlworld.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012
      Hi Guys

      The February 2012 Net14 Report has been uploaded to the Last Month's Report section of www.net14.org.uk

      A poor month generally on 10m and 20m APRS but some interesting DX on 30m APRS. With the SSN increasing to 70 the Conditions Predictor indicates some good DX prospects if you pick your time and frequency.

      73

      Jim, G0JXN/MB7UXN
    • g0jxn
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2014

        Hi Guys

        The report from another person that there would not be a Net14 February report was a little premature, because here it is. Unfortunately it looks like it will be the last from me and is quite short.

        I ceased to be active on the Net14 20m QRG on February 13th because the activities there no longer resembled those intended by the original founders of the group and I have closed the supporting website and Yahoo Group.

        Several of us have now QSYed to the 10m band to take advantage of the present conditions there and I have opened a supporting website and Yahoo Group. For details go to www.net104.org.uk .

        My thanks to those who have supported the real Net14 activity and hope that we might meet again on some other Ham Radio activity.

        73

        Jim, G0JXN