Re: [aprsisce] OT: HTC Tilt question

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
      On the Tilt 2 it's Start, Settings, System, External GPS. IIRC, it was
      something like that on the Tilt as well, but my Tilt is at home and I'm
      not right now.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
        I saw that but thought it was to connect an external GPS rather than make the internal available to an app that can only connect to a real or virtual COM port. I have not been able to connect to an external GPS using a BT dongle so maybe my understanding was flawed.

        And yes I noticed you were away. :)

        Thanks!
        Fred

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
            I poke at the Tilt and that makes sense. I will know if I did it correctly soon as I am about to hit the snowy roads.

            Thanks!
            Fred

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2012
              Thanks Lynn! That works as designed and is a worthy feature! Shortly after picking up the Tilt I had played with it thinking it operated differently.