Call sign

  • Murry B
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
      How do I get my callsign to show on my map with my icon.
      Know it's in the "label" somewhere, but can't seem to get it

      Murry VE9MB
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
        Make sure Configure / Label / Callsign / Not ME and Not Mine are both
        NOT checked.

        Make sure Screen / Labels / Callsign IS checked.

        Under Screen / Labels / Nicknames / ME, make sure it is NOT Enabled
        (otherwise you'll get ME instead of your callsign). Just don't try
        deleting the ME nickname or it'll just come back.

        Alternatively, just make sure Screen / Labels / Nicknames / Use Nickname
        is NOT checked, although that will disable ALL nicknames that you might
        be using.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012

          That would be configure / screen /label / callsign

          Torbay Freecycle Moderator

          Make sure Configure / Label / Callsign / Not ME and Not Mine are both
          NOT checked.

          Make sure Screen / Labels / Callsign IS checked.

          Under Screen / Labels / Nicknames / ME, make sure it is NOT Enabled
          (otherwise you'll get ME instead of your callsign). Just don't try
          deleting the ME nickname or it'll just come back.

          Alternatively, just make sure Screen / Labels / Nicknames / Use Nickname
          is NOT checked, although that will disable ALL nicknames that you might
          be using.

          On 3/1/2012 9:07 AM, Murry B wrote:
          > How do I get my callsign to show on my map with my icon.
          > Know it's in the "label" somewhere, but can't seem to get it
          >
          > Murry VE9MB

        • Murry B
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012

            I'm there , thanks