New Version out. Gate Objects to RF from IS ?

  • ka1mzy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
      I did not see anything in your list of new features ( which is quite extensive I will say ) that indicated the option to gate objects from IS to RF was put in place in this release.

      Please correct me if I'm wrong. THanks!

      Ka1MZY
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
        It is not in there yet, you didn't miss it. I wanted to wrap up the
        stuff that's been working for months before opening up a new section of
        code. That's at the top of my priority list now that the general
        release is finally out the door (with a quick emergency fix to a
        last-minute bust coming in an hour or two).

        On 2/29/2012 4:08 PM, ka1mzy wrote:
        > I did not see anything in your list of new features ( which is quite extensive I will say ) that indicated the option to gate objects from IS to RF was put in place in this release.
        >
        > Please correct me if I'm wrong. THanks!
        >
        > Ka1MZY

      • ka1mzy
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
          No sweat. Wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.

          Great update so far however, thanks for what you do.