Re: [aprsisce] Added Filter

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      I use the following filter on my KJ4ERJ-12 WinMo instance on my Tilt 2
      phone:

      -p/METAR -s/w -b/WINLINK -u/APWL2K

      The -p gets rid of METAR prefix stations. -s/w removes the water
      meters. The -b and -u get rid of the WinLink (typically -10) stations
      that aren't really APRS.

      PS. Remember that filters only work on the 14580 filter port. If you
      switch over to 10152 or another full feed port, you can expect to get
      just what you asked for, everything on the planet!