Re: [aprsisce] APRSIS32 curiosity to me

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2009
      If you want to add any custom filters, you can find documentation at the
      following URLs:

      http://www.aprs-is.net/javAPRSFilter.aspx

      Just figure out what you want to see and plug it into the "Add Filter:"
      box in the APRSISCE/32 configuration dialog.

      The client automatically does some filtering for you. It does:

      m/dist - My Range filter based on the configured Range (converted from
      1/10 mile to km)

      If you track or center on someone (right click or popup menu/Center), it
      adds a:

      f/call/dist - Friend Range filter using the same range

      This filter will be removed when you are no longer tracking a callsign.

      If you drag the map around to establish a center other than yourself or
      a specific station, it adds a:

      r/lat/lon/dist - Range filter using the map center and the configured range

      For any other filter, you can do your own. Here's a few of the Add
      Filter's I've got in a few instances of my APRSIS32 client:

      r/27.99673/-80.659072/1 b/KJ4DXK* b/KJ4ERJ* b/KJ4OVQ* u/APWW*/APWM* b/W4SGC*

      r/28.40/-81.50/2000 r/27.99673/-80.659072/1 -b/WINLINK -s/S/S -s//a/DW

      b/KJ4OVQ* b/KJ4ERJ* b/KJ4DXK* b/W4SGC* b/WI8H* -b/WINLINK -s/S/S -s//a/DW

      and my APRSISCE phone has the following filter:

      b/N4GVA* b/KJ4ERJ* b/KJ4DXK* b/KJ4OVQ* b/W4SGC* s/@/@ u/APWW*/APWM*
      -b/WINLINK

      Can you tell what callsigns I like to keep tabs on?

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

      PS. KJ4DXK is my son, KJ4OVQ is my wife, and N4GVA flies small planes
      here in Florida.