RE: [aprsisce] Re: request Balloon ascent rate graph

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 22, 2012

      So an averaged ascent rate label, a current ascent rate label.

      A graph similar to the one created by Lynn I uploaded to the files section, with packet reception points similar to a track. Also with the current ascent rate and average, with perhaps also average and current descent rates after burst

      Do we need Detection of start of launch and landing/loss of signal, to start and stop the graphing? Or just detection of landing to stop the graph or none?

      Just throwing thoughts in as usual

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator