Re: [aprsisce] Re: How can I get a confirmation back from APRSIS32?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2010
      Ok, so the only link between the car and the RV is RF, right? So the
      only way you'd be able to get a confirmation back is to turn your RV
      into a digipeater provided that the local area's APRS frequency has the
      capacity. As I understand it, the D710s come pre-configured as TEMPn-N
      digis, so you could just change the car's path to TEMP1-1 and configure
      APRSIS32 in the RV to digipeat that path. Then the car's D710 will hear
      the repeat and say "My Position", right?

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

      PS. <DigiXform>TEMP1-1=TEMP1*</DigiXform> in your XML file would enable
      TEMPn-N digipeating.