RE: [aprsisce] Windows Phone 7 (was: CE 6.0 vs Windows Mobile)

  • Eric Weder
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012

      I have a Windows Phone 7 mobile. I really don’t like the new system, it requires you to sync using Windows Live – which exposes all your contacts, emails and photos to the Internet. I’m not sold on this “cloud computing” concept. Unless this changes, my next phone will not be Windows based.

      In other words, I’m fine with not porting APRSISCE to WinPhone7.

      Eric

      VE6EAW