Re: [aprsisce] Weather stations

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 1, 2012
      KB1NVY wrote...

      > how do you stop all the weather stations from flooding my
      > system? can we filter an area or is it all or nothing?

      Your callsign was embedded in your email address, so I could
      at least look and see what SSIDs you were using. The station in
      question appears to be KB1NVY-1, last connected to Firenet,
      but not since 2012-02-01 00:11:11 UTC. As you aren't connected
      right now, no-one can look and see what filter you were using.
      Lynn gave you some hints, but what filter did you have enabled?

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH