Re: Mini WIFI Netbook for APRSIS/CE

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
      How deceptive is that?  "Windows 7..."  inch.   Talk about mis-leading!

      Netbooks running true Windows 7 (or XP or any other desktop windows) work fine.  Windows CE is a completely different amorphous beast as I'm sure you've read in the intervening message.

      Thanks for the link, and if you (or someone else) feels like chasing down an SDK for this, and I get some spare time, and have access to one of the devices, I could probably get APRSISCE built for it.  But no guarantees.  (But I DO like toys!  <grin>)

      On 2/1/2012 8:56 AM, John Albano wrote:

      Here is the link: http://www.prosourcewireless.com/windows-7-inch-mini-wifi-netbook-black/

      This price is right!  Didn’t know if some users have attempted to use a netbook.  Thanks for the advice.

      JOHN