Re: [aprsisce] Screen - Labels - call sign setting change with zoom ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
      Yes, WAD - Working as designed

      See also Configure / Screen / Label / Max Visible and set it to whatever
      level of crowding you can handle.

      And if you want to see totally unreadable chaos on the screen, check
      Configure / Screen / Label / Allow Overlap...

      On 2/1/2012 7:08 AM, vmaddex wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I was a little confused when I enabled call sign labels and then zoomed out they seemed to dissapear, zoomed back in and the re appeared, zoomed out and re enables labels and none appeared until I zoomed in again, is this the way it should work?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Vic

    • vmaddex
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
        Hi Lynn,

        Excellent, thanks for your help again, very little chance of screen mayhem in my area, will adjust acordingly ;-)

        Regards

        Vic