Screen - Labels - call sign setting change with zoom ?

  • vmaddex
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hello,

      I was a little confused when I enabled call sign labels and then zoomed out they seemed to dissapear, zoomed back in and the re appeared, zoomed out and re enables labels and none appeared until I zoomed in again, is this the way it should work?

      Thanks

      Vic
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
        Yes, WAD - Working as designed

        See also Configure / Screen / Label / Max Visible and set it to whatever
        level of crowding you can handle.

        And if you want to see totally unreadable chaos on the screen, check
        Configure / Screen / Label / Allow Overlap...

        On 2/1/2012 7:08 AM, vmaddex wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > I was a little confused when I enabled call sign labels and then zoomed out they seemed to dissapear, zoomed back in and the re appeared, zoomed out and re enables labels and none appeared until I zoomed in again, is this the way it should work?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Vic

      • vmaddex
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
          Hi Lynn,

          Excellent, thanks for your help again, very little chance of screen mayhem in my area, will adjust acordingly ;-)

          Regards

          Vic