Re: [aprsisce] Track Line

    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2010
      The track lines are only displayed for stations that are on the screen
      and the station that you are currently tracking. Right click on the
      station (or select Center from the popup menu) and you can pan all
      around and still see the track.

      This is done for performance reasons on limited platforms like Windows
      Mobile and older laptops. It also works well for APRSIS32 installations
      that are using a full feed and being left open for days. One of my
      instances has been running for 24+ hours and has 20,000 stations
      including 260,000 track points. Needless to say, this would take
      forever to draw if every station's full track was always painted.