APRSIS32 focus

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2010
      Hi Lynn,

      Does the focus of Windows effect the tile fetching? I am running a simulator
      to do tile fetching and whenever the focus is on a different program the
      fetching seems to slow down and when I change the focus back to APRSIS32 the
      yellow circle moves slowly. The other software is not doing any Ethernet
      activity and very little drive activity.

      Thanks!
      Fred