APRS-IS Passcode/Password

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      If there's any new APRS-IS users in the group that don't yet have an
      APRS-IS passcode (password in the configuration dialog), drop me a line
      and I'll e-mail one to you!

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

      PS. This question just came up in one of the APRS mailing list, so I
      thought I'd refresh it here. If you don't have a valid password that
      matches your callsign (-SSID doesn't matter), then you'll see data from
      the -IS, but won't be able to send anything TO the -IS.