text port

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17 8:47 AM

      Hi

      There is a device I want to interface to via a text ip port.

      Basically it's a comercial tracking device, thats a backup on our balloon. I can recieve the data from the server.

      It will just be outputing gps data in a text format

      Looking through the xml file it seems I can allocate a callsign -ssid to it. and reading what I have managed to find allocate WIDE settings.

      I won't have the above just the gps location. Also should it decide to pump out data faster than I want to send can i rate limit?

      Thanks

      Steve G6UIM